If you aren’t connected to a wifi network, streaming and downloading content through Hockey Canada Network will use your cellular data (if applicable). Cellular downloads can be turned on or off in the app’s settings. No video will stream over cellular unless you tap the play button.
Articles in this section
- What is a Hockey Canada Network access code?
- Where do I get my Hockey Canada Network access code?
- Why can't I see certain content?
- Is my device compatible with Hockey Canada Network?
- Does downloading/streaming videos use my cell phone data?
- What happens if I forget my password?
- Can I access the Hockey Canada Network app on my computer?